My warm thanks to all the people and institutions that have mobilized since 2020 for the global realization of this site, Principals, professors, photographers, funders and all the authors for their contribution and expertise. Our sincere thanks for giving us their trust, their support, their time during the implementation of this unusual and exciting project.
Huge thanks for the implementation at:
- Anne-Laure Martorel, Proviseure of the Lycée Vernant de Sèvres for her welcome and support
- Mireille Roustit Aulnette, professor of applied arts who told us about the discovery of these archives in the high school and accompanied throughout this project initiated in 2020.
- Thank you to all the staff of the Lycée who for so many years have been able to save these treasures.
- Françoise David, Chairman of the Board of Directors and Richard Lantoine, Director of Crédit Mutuel Teacher de Versailles for their financial support and help.
- Michel Daumergue, Philippe Jalabert, art teachers and photographers, Philippe Bertin, photographer, for their 355 high-definition photos of the children’s works.
- Martine Schwebel, Inspector of Fine Arts and Françoise David for the classification and recording of all children’s works
Thank you to the World Council of INSEA for its adherence to the project and especially to
- Glen Coutts, InSEA’s World President
- Susan Mac Coles Vice President and Patsey Bodkin InSEA Secretary
- Ana Mae Barbosa, Teresa Eca and John Steers, past InSEA’s World Presidents
- Sirine Abdelhedi, InSEA’s past World Councillor for their interest, support, contributions.
Thanks to Yann Bertin, designer of the site for his understanding of cultural and international issues and his commitment to this singular creation.